What are QR Codes?
A QR code (Quick Response code) is a type of two-dimensional barcode. QR Codes are easy to generate and can be read using smart phones or tablets with a help of a qr code scanner. With a QR Code you can code the URL of your website, or a passage of text or other information which can then be decoded quickly with a smart phone or tablet.
Benefits of a QR Code
- Instant information
- Track marketing campaigns
- Provide giveaways, coupons or offers
- Use on brochures, business cards, posters, post cards, etc
- Stand out from competition and look more sophisticated
- Take advantage of growing smartphones market
What Information Can be Added to a QR Code
- Web site URL
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Email Message
- Vcard or Contact Details
- Google Maps Location
- Social Network Links
- YouTube Video Link
Create QR Codes for Free
Create your own qr code with pbSmart™ Codes for free. You can also create a mobile landing page as well as track all activities with pbSmart™ Codes software.
No Credit Card Required